I’m in San Francisco practicing presence and slowing down to wake up.
My time is spent:
• Striving to be a great partner for my wife Maggie
• Leading and learning from my team at Solace
• Studying in USF’s Executive MBA program
• Working on my next book
• Helping students in my online poetry class
• Meditating, exploring, and reading
• Giving my heart to family, friends, and social issues
Due to my current schedule and belief in focus, I am unable to take on any new projects or personally respond to every email. If you would like to interview me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: December 28, 2018 (inspired by Derek Sivers)