I’m in San Francisco practicing presence and slowing down to wake up. I just wrapped up my first year in the University of San Francisco’s Executive MBA program. It was an incredible experience and I feel deeply grateful to be part of such a cutting-edge program (and brilliant cohort).
Other than studying, my time is spent:
- Striving to be a great partner for my wife Maggie
- Leading and learning from my team at Solace
- Working on my next book (join the mailing list)
- Helping over 2,500 students in my online poetry class
- Meditating, exploring, reading
- Giving my heart to family, friends, and social issues
If you want to schedule an interview, arrange a reading, or discuss a project you think I’ll find irresistible, please use this contact form.
Updated: April 25, 2019 (inspired by Derek Sivers)