I’m in San Francisco practicing presence.
My time is spent:
• Striving to be a great partner for my wife Maggie.
• Leading and learning from my team at Solace.
• Studying in USF’s Executive MBA program.
• Curating Content Land.
• Writing my next book.
• Helping students in my online poetry class.
• Meditating, exploring, and reading.
• Giving my heart to family, friends, and social issues.
Due to my belief in focus and current schedule, I am unable to take on any new projects or personally respond to every email. If you would like to interview me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: September 5, 2018 (inspired by Derek Sivers)