I’m in San Francisco practicing presence and slowing down to wake up. I’ve recently started my second year of the University of San Francisco’s Executive MBA program. It’s been an incredible experience and I feel grateful to be part of such a cutting-edge program (and brilliant cohort).
Other than studying, my time is spent:
- Striving to be a great partner for my wife Maggie
- Leading and learning from my team at Solace
- Occasionally writing at Forbes
- Thinking about my next book (join the mailing list)
- Helping over 2,900 students in my online poetry class
- Meditating, exploring, reading
- Giving my heart to family, friends, and social issues
If you want to schedule an interview, arrange a reading, or discuss a project you think I’ll find irresistible, please use this contact form.
Updated: August 5, 2019 (inspired by Derek Sivers)